1. Power cord copper and aluminum monofilament drawing […]
1. Power cord copper and aluminum monofilament drawing
Commonly used copper and aluminum rods for power cords, at room temperature, use a wire drawing machine to pass through the die holes of one or several stretching molds to reduce the cross section, length, and strength. Drawing is the first process of wire and cable companies. The primary process parameter for drawing is the matching technology.
2.Power cord monofilament annealing
Copper and aluminum monofilaments are heated to a certain temperature to recrystallize the toughness of the monofilament and reduce the strength of the monofilament to meet the requirements of the wire and cable for the conductive core. The key to the annealing process is the oxidation of the copper wire.
3. Twisting of power line conductors
In order to improve the flexibility of the power cord, in order to facilitate the laying of the device, the conductive core receives a plurality of monofilament strands. From the twisting manner of the conductive core, it can be divided into regular stranding and irregular stranding. Non-standard stranding is divided into beam stranding, core twisting, and extraordinary stranding. In order to reduce the occupied area of the wire and reduce the geometrical size of the power line, the twisted conductor is also pressed to make the common circular shape into a semicircle, a fan shape, a tile shape and a compact circular shape. This type of conductor is primarily used on power lines.
4. Power line insulation extrusion
The plastic power cord is mainly composed of a solid insulation layer, and the primary technical requirements for plastic insulation extrusion:
1) Degree of partial pain: The bias value of the thickness of the extruded insulation is the main indicator of the degree of extrusion work. Most of the product structure size and its bias value have clear rules in the specification.
2) Lubricity: The surface of the extruded insulation layer requires lubrication, and it should not present poor quality problems such as rough surface, charred and impurities.
3) Density: The cross section of the extruded insulation layer should be dense and strong, and the pinholes visible to the naked eye should be forbidden.