1. The socket location should be correct 2. Do not conn […]
1. The socket location should be correct
2. Do not connect the socket at will
Single-phase two-hole socket for equipment, the right or upper hole facing the socket is connected to the phase line, and the left or lower hole is connected to the neutral line; single-phase three-hole socket, the right hole facing the socket is connected to the phase line, and the left hole is connected to the zero Wire connection; the maintenance ground wire (PE) should be connected above the center. The PE wire should not be connected in series between the sockets, and should be connected to the grounding wire alone. The neutral wire and maintenance ground wire of the three-hole socket must not be connected wrongly.
3. The number of sockets should be sufficient
4. The three-hole socket must be reliably grounded for maintenance