1. The DC high-voltage rubber power cord has a wide ran […]
1. The DC high-voltage rubber power cord has a wide range of applications, mainly used in new technology equipment in various industries, such as X-ray machines, electron beam processing, electron bombardment furnace electron guns, electrostatic spray paint, etc. These products are generally power supplies The power is large, so the filament current passing through the rubber power cord is also relatively large, up to tens of amps; the voltage varies from 10KV to 200KV;
2. Most of the rubber power cords are fixedly laid and generally not in direct contact with humans;
3. The transmission power of the rubber power cord is large, and the allowable working temperature of the rubber power cord thermal rubber power cord should be considered;
4. Some devices use short frequency discharge at medium frequency, rubber power cord
It must bear 2.5-4 times the voltage, so sufficient electrical strength must be considered;
5. Since various devices have not been standardized and serialized, the working voltage between the filaments and the working voltage between the filament core and the grid core of the same type of equipment are different, so they should be selected separately.
1) Conductive power core: the core is generally 3 cores, and there are also 4 cores or 5 cores; 2) 3-core rubber power cords generally have two filament heating cores and a control core; DC high voltage between the wire and the shield; 3 ) The 3-core rubber power cord has two forms: one is similar to the X rubber power cord, using split-phase insulation and then encapsulating the semi-conductive layer and the high-voltage layer; the other uses the control core as the central conductor. The filament is twisted concentrically, and then squeezed into a semi-conductive layer and a high-voltage insulation layer; high-voltage insulation layer: general natural styrene-butadiene rubber DC maximum field strength is 27KV / mm, ethylene-propylene insulation is 35KV / mm; 4) outer shielding layer : Braided with tinned copper wire of 0.15-0.20mm, braided density not less than 65%; or wrapped with metal tape; 5) Sheath, extruded with special soft polyvinyl chloride or nitrile polyvinyl chloride.